Hi there, thanks for stopping by! My name is Rachel Kent and I am a K-5 private tutor – a job I am totally in love with! To learn more about my tutoring, please refer to my tutoring website.
I started blogging to learn and grow as a tutor, teacher, and writer. (Check out my blog makeover here!) I love being able to connect and collaborate with people from all over the world. Teaching is a hard job no matter where or how you do it, and I hope I can help teachers and parents by providing resources with this blog. You will see me writing about all kinds of topics, from math and writing activities, to technology resources and how to stay organized. I really love lists, so you will see a lot of those!
When I’m not tutoring and blogging, I create resources for parents and teachers to use. I design all kinds of K-5 activities and worksheets. You can check out my store at Teachers Pay Teachers. This is such a fun, creative outlet for me, and I love the opportunity of making a difference in classrooms or homes all around the world!
Blogging has been on the back burner this last year because of this really cute addition to our family! I LOVE being a mom to our sweet girl and it is by far my favorite (and the most exhausting) job ever! :)
10 fun facts about myself:
- I love my coffee and cannot function without it.
- I love to be organized, and I love all organizational things. My weakness is all those cute baskets, boxes, and bins. You can never have too many of them, even if my husband may say otherwise lol.
- I love to read. I don’t have much time to read these days with a very active baby, but when I can it’s so relaxing!
- I am not a morning person. Ever. See #1.
- I love Pinterest. So many great ideas!
- I love camping!
- I really love making lists haha.
- I love family traditions, especially for holidays.
- Elephants are my favorite animal.
- I have a weakness for donuts!
If you have any comments/questions, please email me at email@example.com