My Thankful List
What are you thankful for? While we should be thankful every day throughout the year, November always motivates me even more to stop and think about what I’m thankful for. And I so can’t believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner! November sure if flying by. Since I love lists, I decided to make a thankful list of course!
My Thankful List: (in no particular order)
1. My sweet husband and our little one on the way.
3. The smell of new books
4. My friends near and far. Whether we connect through Skype or at a coffee shop, I love catching up with these dear women in my life.
5. My faith
6. Ice cream
7. Gorgeous fall colors in Michigan
8. My students
9. Spending holidays with family
10. My 3 flexible jobs
12. Pumpkins, donuts, cider, and all things fall
13. Warm cozy socks
14. Our home
15. Crock pot recipes – lifesavers!
16. Always having plenty of food
17. The Tpt (Teachers Pay Teachers) community
18. Amazon Prime – so convenient!
19. My little heater that I keep on my desk
20. All things chocolate, especially M&M’s lately
21. Google Calendar – I seriously would be lost without it
22. My warm scarves
24. Closet full of clothes
25. My laminator
What’s on your thankful list? :)